It's kind of different from how I experienced it for the first time in 2 years.. as of now if I were at PUC it'd be snowing. The coolest thing ever! Haha. It's definitely a big thing to someone who lives in a place like California that doesn't get much snow action.. only in special parts. Haha. Everyone in Vallejo is going crazy that it's gunna snow.. or .. there's snow! I'm not trying to be big headed or anything.. but uhh.. it's not gunna snow here.. it would be helpful if I could back that up with some intelligent facts like since it snows in most regions where it's covered in trees and mountains rather than water and hills and it gives off a significant difference since climate is controlled by different factors.. blah blah. I don't know.. I should be accurate with my judgement but.. at times like this I don't really think it's that necessary. I'll probably google it later for personal info. Ha!
Yea.. well. I'm talking about the weather. Aren't I old? -_- Idk, I guess old people like to talk about weather.. or I've just been watching a lot of movies that say so? Huhhhn? Anyhoo, I missed it this year. Snow is pretty exciting to see.. especially wen it's snow fall. AWESOME! It just kind of sucks when you're walking in it.. "any cold, wet, thing.. (shakes head in disgust)" -Bella Twilight haha I'm weird aren't I? Lol! I just had to; perfecto momento.
Do you know.. the muffin man? LOL. jk. Do you know it's the 8th today? Oh maaaan.. that means there's 17 more days til xmas. O_O oHhHhhhh myyy. I haven't really shopped for anyone.. maybe cuz I'm broke like no other. I really wish that lady gave me a job sooner.. I'd really have a bit about her but whatevvvv. Saving my pennies.. jst like Mr. Krabs from Spongebob. iheart that show. I don't know what it is.. I'm guessing it's that yellow sponge running around in my TV. ha, Silly sponge, get in my sink! Get .. in.. my .. bellllllyy! Haah. Sry, last one! Gnnniight!
its freezing here too!! brrrr and i lost my gloves so its extra cold. haha! ;P yes, we're old ppls.. talkin bout the weather.
ReplyDeleteget to target and replaaaaace em. haha.
ReplyDelete