Despite all the turmoil I'm going through right now, the few seconds that guy in my history group pops into my head, everything bad goes away. I don't know what it is, maybe it's just me, change of scenery type thing. But I feel okay when that happens.
Maybe it's euphoria. well maybe that's a bad word to explain it, but.. you know when they say that when you're in love your natural pain killers help heal you? Or something like that. It's probably the increase of endorphins, that makes you feel good when you're in love.
But this is faaaaarrr from love. I mean I only talked to him today. I never knew he existed until we got into groups in my history class. But damn, thanks for that because I would've never known.
Anyways.
he's. so. cute.
ah. i need to stop.
That's the problem with me though, because I get crucially infected and it's not even healthy. But for this temporary high is okay.. Just, be.
No comments:
Post a Comment