And so my one friend, i told him and he was like. oooo, admirer. and he's been messing with me ever since. But on the serious note he's like.. oh, yeah he's funny. it's the funny guys that u can't let go of. haha. it's truuuuuuue. mofo knows.
maybe it's just me. i like funny guys. not the ones that try so hard at it. i mean if you're not funny then just leave it alone cuz it's not working for u.. if it's natural. then that's how it goes. you're blessed. bwahah. joke. idk. i guess i just like laughing, and so if someone can make me laugh or smile at something stupid. i'm pretty sure you'll be on my friend list. haha.
example:
Michele: I still want to go sky diving.
Ivan: Let's go this summer.
Michele: Mmkaaay. Let's!!!
Ivan: I'ma wear scuba gear
Michele: What? Why?
Ivan: So I can be like, "Aye yo, I finna go divin!" LOL, they don't know where we divin at. Shit, we gon' go Sky-ba diving. Hahaha! *cutest smile everr*
sky-ba diving.. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *sigh* so stupid, but it's funny. loljst another random thought. :P
i'm getting dark. sunscreen!
No comments:
Post a Comment