Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Some of my buddies and I were studying.. and then we totally side tracked and started talking about relationships.. and such. The two were sharing.. and I was like "I don't wanna talk about this" but it was okay. It gave me a better understanding of who and what and where I am in life. Yeah I want to be in a relationship but I'm cool off of it. Like I don't need it. It's not something that I need, it's a want, but it's not crucial right now. I'm so good off life where that doesn't even matter. Like I've got bomb ass people around me and so .. it doesn't phase me.

I guess it's how I am. I mean. like yeah.. i grew up being sheltered to things. and everything. my parents being strict about things.. most especially about dating. no boyfriends until i finish school. my mentality was like .. that's stupid for a while. i mean.. it still is but i get a better understanding about it now. like i'm trying to do me right now. i'm still at that "trying to find myself stage" and like.. i really want to be able to focus on what i got, and what i'm trying to do.

like yeah, a relationship sounds bomb right now. but .. it's like, i can't i won't be able to dedicate my time to that person. like.. i would like you know. i mean i give it up to the people who have significant others now and they're doing their thing yanoe. but i don't know. it's just me going at it about this subject cuz i honestly haven't found someone i could like. like..

like i said. i'm cool off it. i'm good with my life right now. i'm so blessed. thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment