Monday, January 18, 2010

Shawwaa

It's true that showers do wake you up but totally put you to sleep. You feel all relaxed and clean you just want to sleep. Haha, maybe that's why when I take showers in the morning I feel sleepy, or maybe it's just cuz I woke up way too early and that shower-to-wake did not work. HAHA! Well.. I'm extremely tired. This weekend was a lot of standing and walking around.. my feet hurt >.< But it's okay. I really need to start running again. Though running in the rain is not one of my options. The last time I had to run in the rain was for jogging class.. seriously. I was outside of my dorm and I was like.. Uhh, it's raining? And I had to walk alllllll the way up to the airport, ha, yeah.. I was pretty much soaked when I got back to my dorm. My jacket was wet all the way thru, and my skin was wet too. Not kool. Remedy - shawaaa time. Lol, then I fell asleep. I guess that's the way it goes. But I can't sleep yet since my hair isn't at that point of ok-dryness. Yah, I'm filipino. Don't sleep with wet hair, it'll give you a headache. Yah, I know.. Lol.

Anyhoo, jst reading sum, more like youtubing. haha.

OH! You know what was funny. My mom on skype. I honestly didn't try it before since I feel all weird that people can see me. Haahah! I tend to look down a lot, or I make funny faces. hahaha. Anyhoo, I really need to go to sleep since one of my eyes are blurring out. haha.

Gnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment