Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Start : 2:48 A.M.


My roommate & I's list of things doing/giving up for lent. It's pretty different because my roommate is SDA (Seventh-Day Adventist) and I'm a Catholic. And i mean she knows that i'm one.. since the day i met her.. and she's fine with it. It's just I didn't know that she would like actually practice lent with me.. and like give up things. I think it's pretty cool. Anyhooo, i had to make a list. haha, yeah my list.. so we got :

no sweets
(except fruits), which also means nothing but water & milk, no caffeine(sp?), stop cursing (exception for sonia since she curses in her drama play) , read 1 verse a day from the Bible, no gossiping, no facebook (for sonia & roselle)/ myspace (roselle). && fast on friday - bread& water.

sooo yesm' that's what we got.. we'll see how this goes. dude, gossiping is really hard. especially if you have friends that are straight chizmiz. haha. & i really dnt know how sonia is gunna do w/ facebook since it's her life online. me and my blog, i'm straight offa mine.. haha. anyhoooo, i'm just really slacking. skooolwise. i don't know if i'm ever going to sleep. but i feel the haze coming on.. :[ g'night mornin'

Finish: 3:03 A.M.

day 1 [bible verse]: Psalms 149

No comments:

Post a Comment