Monday, December 15, 2008

Aliens

I don't know sometimes.. it feels like i don't know you, you seem like you don't know me. And it's funny because in reality we are family. We're related some how through our parents. And the thing that happens is that we act like we don't know each other. Like it's the first day of school and we're just strangers. And if there is a way that we do talk it seems like we're still like strangers. A simple hello and goodbye, that's it. And I mean maybe it's because we don't usually see each other, and the gender difference, age difference. What the heck.. I don't know sometimes..

But it's funny because I have my cousins in the Philippines and I hardly see them, I've only seen them at least two times in my life time and I feel like I'm closer to them than I am to you guys. And the other funny thing is that I've been to your birthday parties every year since i was little.

OH WELL, i try. maybe not enough, but it just bothers me. i mean there's no language barrier .. i probably don't speak "guy" lingo. haha. i'm just bitter. wahtchaever. hahaha


on the brighter side of things today/yesterday, my friend says:

R0 saywha (11:36:36 PM): he's like 2 years older than me
>>>>>>>>>> (11:37:19 PM): is he a ganstaah like u?
R0 saywha (11:38:59 PM): hahahahaha
R0 saywha (11:39:03 PM): i'm gangsta?
R0 saywha (11:39:04 PM): lols
>>>>>>>>>> (11:39:41 PM): yee
>>>>>>>>>> (11:39:42 PM): xD
R0 saywha (11:39:54 PM): HELLA DUMB!
R0 saywha (11:40:00 PM): lol
>>>>>>>>>> (11:41:57 PM): hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment