Friday, February 11, 2011

Keepers

Feeling it.. we are almost done.. well. we've been done with school "school" since graduation. but i mean after NCLEX review, i won't be able to see my homies that pretty much grew on me for the past year. It's funny how life works, and it's true, we were put there together for a reason. All came together one year ago, not knowing anything or anyone .. and growing together as a family. In such a short amount of time, I really appreciate and truly value the relationships that I've came to have these past months. You guys are pretty much "keepers" you know who you are. lol. And it sure is gunna be a different transition from always seeing ya faces everyday to.. once in how long? yeah, i don't want to say goodbye, because it's never goodbye, it's a see you later type deal. Bettttter-be! hahaha. Seriously, we must have our kick-its. It's sad, i'm not really feeling it since I know I'll see them next week. But.. it sure is gunna be a bittersweet "see-you-later" to my ACN fam.

No comments:

Post a Comment