A whole lottttta. I haven't found time to sit down and blog, and when i do, I open up the New post tab.. type a little. then exit out. It just never feels right blogging during the times I come. I probably might do the same with this .. :[ I've been pretty much just trying to hang in there. Life is arright. The thing that just makes it rough is school. School is ehh, I mean there's a lot of work to do and studying and .. ugh, MIDTERMS. >.<>
It's been a whole roller coaster ride in my mind. Once the ride starts .. it's slow at first and then it goes out of control then the ride is over. This concept reminds me of my physiology class.. resting membrane potential.. haha sorry hella studying on that. lol. depolarization, repolarization... etc. Man, I should of gave that comparison I would sounded like a .. smarty pants. hahahaha! jk.
Buuut anyways, I try to not think about it.. but I really can't help it. I pray to God for him to help me through this. And I know he will.. it's just gonna take me a while to get through it.
On a lighter note, this past weekend I've really seen my little cousins grow. I mean they're not so little anymore but I mean they're younger than me haha so HA! But yeah.. they're more in tune with things around them. They're not as shy as they were before.. it makes me happy that even when we're just sitting eating -out they can sit and joke around also. I love hanging out with my cousins. They're awesome. I guess all of us "younger" cousins had to go through that transition stage.. I would say from kid to teenager (yes, if you count in years) but honestly, all us cousins are kids at heart. Man.. i remember being soooo freaking shy, I didn't talk much to any of my cousins except for my close ones. But now it's like what evvaaa.. Idk, I wish I was more like that as I was younger but that was my nature.
I'ma finish this tomorrow.
Its past my bed time. HA~ i need to wake up earrrrly manana. Night folks.
No comments:
Post a Comment