Back so skool and I gotta get through all these fucking paper works that they've got me doing. I feel like a dumb ass for doing this to myself. And this quarter and all the other quarters of my life I will never put myself in that position again! I will promise me that. >.< swwwwear, i'm so mad at myself.. but i mean what can i do.. i jst gotta prove it to myself that i can do this.
I like this quote doe:
"When someone in your life you care for becomes a routine in your life, its hard to say that your life is the same without them."
^^ hella true :/ swear, i still miss the boy and go to his page from time to time. lol, mostly all the time i go on myspace. yeah i know, i'm pathetic, but man.. i hella liked him. it's hard to find someone like him now a days. *sigh* i hope one day. oh well.. aside frm this i jst wanted to take a break from my works. im starting to like stats. :] but we'll see how that goes. i have to start my english hw. so ta-ta my hoes. lols.
p.s. i got my new charger. muahah, noshit, that's why im online :]]]]! arright peace suckas!
No comments:
Post a Comment